Feeling tired

It's annoying, waking up with stiff, achy ankles, and makes me feel old. Which is quite ridiculous, since achy joints are something I've experienced for years - at least since I was in my teens. And my teens are long gone. I was talking to someone at work yesterday, about how I'd been at 6th form 37 years ago, which just seemed a crazy long time for my 21 year old colleague.

But the weather's set for wet and windy this weekend, starting with a gale today, for the 2nd Friday in a row.

I've been back running the dog for his morning walk instead of walking it, and back to taking him for a walk around 3 (known as after school/work, but we've no-one at school in the household, and being still part furloughed, I'm only at work 2 days a week). And then the dog has to go out in the evening for a last walk.

Dog is from The Dog's Trust, and is a lovely lurcher. But 1 thing that he came to us with, is the fact that he won't toilet in the garden, or when not on his lead. So needs at least 2 walks a day.

My phone said I'd done almost 10,000 steps yesterday, but didn't record anything for the time my phone was in the office at work while I was busy playing catch in the garden. (I work in a preschool, so phones are not allowed in the playroom or garden.) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dough in the airing cupboard

Good Friday 2021

October half term